The Gold Series Adjustable Bed from W. Silver Products will adjust slowly and quietly into your the desired position. With one touch of your finger you can navigate your way to complete relaxation and rest like never before, elevate the head or your feet and legs to your unique position reaching maximum comfort sleeping throughout the night. Our adjustable beds will enhance your lifestyle and quickly become your favorite locations to relax and watch TV, listen to music, read a book, or surf the internet on your tablet.
WSP Adjustable Beds are designed to create a variety of relaxing and restful positions. Recline, Incline, and Decline until your hearts content, providing a customized sleep or rest solutions uniquely designed for you, by you.
- Comfort Position - Full Range Head & Foot
- Remote Control - Wireless 16 Button Back-Lit Remote
- Plywood Decking
- Battery Back-Up
- Fits Within Most Standard Bed Frames
- Gravity Release Safety Feature
- Optional Recessed Steel Legs; adjust to 4" & 8"
- Platform Bed Compatible
- One-Touch Flat Button
- Ultimate Deck-On-Deck Design
- Wall Defender Technology
- LED Under-bed Lighting
- Zero Gravity Feature
- Massage with Variable Speed
- Massage Wave Mode
- Recessed Premium Wood Legs
- USB Outlets
- TV Position
- Lounge Setting
- Programmable Memory Positions
- LED Flashlight on Remote Control
- Upholstery Fabric - Mocha & Graphite
- Headboard Brackets - Optional
- Weight Limits - Twin/XL-450lbs. Full/XL-500lbs; Queen-600lbs. King/CalKing/Split Queen 900 lbs.
- Warranty - 1-3-20
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you. We deliver on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
We will haul away your old items at simply $10 extra per item. Talk to your delivery person about this.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.