Serta has joined forces with the National Sleep Foundation (NSF) to introduce the all-new Perfect Sleeper, the first official mattress of the National Sleep Foundation. The new Perfect Sleeper is engineered with input from the NSF to help solve many of the most common causes of poor sleep. Each Perfect Sleeper is designed with a set of unique features to help address not just one issue, but 5 common sleep and mattress issues that people face every night:
1. Tossing and turning
2. Lack of support, leading to back pain
3. Sleeping too hot or too cold
4. Partner disturbance
5. Mattress roll-off or sag
Plus, only Serta is working with the NSF to help people improve the quality of their sleep through both optimal mattress design and enhanced sleep education. Every new Serta Perfect Sleeper mattress comes with the National Sleep Foundation's exclusive Guide to Sleeping Well. This informative booklet provides tips, suggestions and resources to help you get the most from your new Perfect Sleeper mattress each and every night.
The Euro Top model features an additional upholstery layer at the top of the mattress for added softness at the sleep surface, like the Pillow Top. What makes the Euro Top different is the tailoring, which creates a slightly firmer feel than the Pillow Top.
- Pressure Relieving Comfort: Reduces the tossing and turning that can disrupt a peaceful sleep, so you wake up feeling more rested.
- Proper Back Support: Gives your back and body the right support throughout the night so you can wake up with fewer aches and pains.
- Balanced Sleeping Temperature: Helps reduce the temperature swings that can cause you to wake up in the middle of the night.
- Undisturbed Sleep: Reduces option transfer when your sleep partner moves, so get a deeper and more restful sleep.
- Prevents Roll-Off or Sag: Helps prolong the life of your mattress, while enhancing durability for years of lasting comfort.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.